Sunday, June 2, 2013

June 2- Juneathon

The stormy clouds filled the skies. Juneathon goes on. Today I found myself at the local women's only gym. I pretty much had a run of the whole place to myself. It was great to not have to wait for a machine. Having full reign of the gym, I tried out machines that I had not used in a long time. So in addition to doing the weight circuit, I walked/ran 2.5km and did my squats for the 30 day squat challenge.

Now today is Sunday and tomorrow is Monday which means my Learn to Run group meets at lunch on Mondays. Earlier today I wasn't motivated to show up to it. I put a call out on Facebook whether or not I should pack my bag for tomorrow or not. Not surprisingly, not a single person said don't pack and I received some great encouragement from unexpected sources. Thanks guys!

Now, I just need to convince myself to be on time for the group and perhaps run more than I did last week. Hoping to wake up excited for L2R group.

-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment